FINANCIAL NUMBERS MADE EASY
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- SS$242.73 (after 80% Subsidy, includes GST) or S$152.83 (after 90% Subsidy, includes GST)
- Virtual Class
This program provides participants with the know-hows and skills to apply the time value of money and use of spreadsheet financial charting to solve financial problems.
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand Time Value of Money
- Principal, Interest
- Understand the role of interest
- Effective interest vs. Nominal Interest
- Understand what is Opportunity Cost
- Explain simple interest and compound interest
- Differentiate between Compounding and Discounting
- Understand and apply Rule 72
- Future Value of a Single Sum Present Value of a Single Sum
- Ordinary Annuities & Annuities Due
- Uneven Cash :low concept
- Internal Rate of Return
- Other common time value of money problems
- Amortization problem
- Retirement Planning application
- Accumulated saving application
- Effective interest rate analysis
- And many other financial need analysis applications.
- Introductory computer spreadsheet (Excel) application.
- Show understanding on how to operate financial l application software.
- Able to create the templates using the financial application software.
- Able to explain the report generated from the financial application software.