BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES ( 2 days)
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- S$1,444 (after 30% Subsidy, includes GST) or S$1,444 (after 70% Subsidy, includes GST)
- Virtual Class
In these disruptive times, it is essential for leaders, managers and employees in the financial services industry to be agile with decisions and be quick in responding to market demands in order to achieve goals more effectively. In doing so, efficiency can be maximized, cost is controlled and profitability is increased.
This workshop is created to impart the requisite skills, tools and thought process in a structured, informative and holistic manner for those in the financial services industry. This program is designed as a 2-day virtual workshop packed with activities.
Rather than just theoretical learning, varied training methodologies will be adopted to provide a wholesome learning environment. The program applies evidence-based methods that work in the real world of financial services.
The program adopts a competency-based assessment approach through the use of case studies, role-plays and practical activities designed to Engage, Enrol and Empower participants.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
Upon completion of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand how to manoeuvre through challenge and disruption
- Build practical skills for optimum efficiency and productivity
- Learn to gather knowledge for advantage
- Understand self-leadership and inspire others
- Be able to motivate action in self and teams
- Track progress and learn to consistently produce results for the long-term