APPLIED ISLAMIC FINANCIAL PLANNING – ZAKAT CALCULATIONS AND CASHFLOW
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- SS$121.50 (after 80% Subsidy, includes GST) or S$76.50 (after 90% Subsidy, includes GST)
- Virtual Class
The programme focuses on helping financial advisers and insurance agents to understand the concept of Islamic Banking -Wealth Purification Concept (Zakat) taking into consideration the pre-qualifying
conditions. Financial Practitioners will understand how to apply the Zakat concept and be equipped with the knowledge to calculate each wealth category.
Financial Practitioners will appreciate the importance of Islamic Dedication of Assets and learn to apply the cash flow concept using W.E.A.L.T.H. Concept.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
Upon completion of the programme, the FA Representatives or Insurance Agents will be able to:
- Acquire In-depth understanding of the Islamic Banking -Wealth Purification Concept (Zakat).
- Understand the pre-qualifying conditions for Zakat calculations.
- Apply the Zakat Concept knowledge in current time.
- Master the calculation method of Zakat for each wealth asset class.
- Appreciate the importance of Islamic dedication of assets and methods of dedicating the assets.
- Appreciate the Importance of Cash Flow using W.E.A.L.T.H Concept!
- Apply the W.E.A.L.T.H Concept.