APPLIED ISLAMIC FINANCIAL PLANNING – ISLAMIC ESTATE PLANNING
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- S$351 (after 30% Subsidy, includes GST) or S$171 (after 70% Subsidy, includes GST)
- Virtual Class
The programme focuses on helping financial advisers and insurance agents to understand the five important steps of Islamic Estate Planning and Planned Giving and how to apply these steps. Financial Practitioners will understand the concept of “Faraid” – Islamic law of wealth asset distribution. Various techniques and methods for estate planning tools such as Will, Nomination, Joint Ownership, Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) and Trust which can be used. Various scenarios of Islamic Estate Planning leveraging on these estate planning tools will be shared and to enable the Financial Practitioners to learn and apply this knowledge.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
Upon completion of the programme, the FA Representatives or Insurance Agents will be able to:
- Understand the concept of five key steps of Islamic Estate Planning and Planned Giving
- Gain in-depth insights to apply the five key steps of the Islamic Estate Planning and Planned Giving
- Understand the Islamic “Faraid” law for asset distribution.
- Gain greater in-depth knowledge of common estate planning tools such as Nomination, Will, Joint Accounts, Lasting Power of Attorney and Trusts
- Learn to the three key steps of completing a “Wasiat” (Will)
- Learn to apply the five key steps of Islamic Estate Planning and Planned Giving using scenarios.
- Acquire the knowledge of using Islamic Estate Planning Flowchart