APPLIED ISLAMIC FINANCIAL PLANNING – INVESTMENTS AND INSURANCE
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- SS$121.50 (after 80% Subsidy, includes GST) or S$76.50 (after 90% Subsidy, includes GST)
- Virtual Class
The programme focuses on helping financial advisers and insurance agents to understand the holistic financial planning views of leveraging on portfolio management and understanding one’s risk profiling for portfolio creation. Financial Practitioners will learn various good examples of the use of Shariah instruments to create an investment portfolio in compliance with Islamic Banking guidelines.
For insurance, Financial Practitioners will gain valuable in-depth insights on Islamic Banking views on participating in an insurance scheme and the reasons why insurance is treated as a necessary financial product offering under Islamic Banking. The course will equip Financial Practitioners with the skillset to calculate the protection needs and take a systematic approach to take towards assessing other insurance products as financial necessities or not.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- Upon completion of the programme, the FA Representatives or Insurance Agents will be able to:
- Understand the common pitfalls of typical investment methods used by investors.
- Understand one’s own risk appetite and create a portfolio taking risk profiling into consideration.
- Understanding different asset classes such as equities and bonds in Portfolio Management.
- Understand the historical development of Islamic Portfolio Management.
- Demystify the common myths of Islamic Banking Product -investment.
- Use of Shariah instruments for creating Investment Management Portfolio.
- Understand the Islamic Banking views on the use of insurance schemes.
- Anticipate and calculate the protection needs required.
- Use step by step Islamic approach to analyse and determine insurance products as a financial necessity.