Business Legacy Planning – Financial Goals, Risks & Succession ( 4 Days)
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- S$490 (after 90% Subsidy)
- Virtual Class
The onset of COVID pandemic has thrown the business world into a tailspin. Business owners realized that “old” risks, previously deemed as manageable, now pose as significant threats to diminish their personal assets. This course will bring relevancy to advisors and participants to equip themselves with the necessary competency to advise their clients (who are business owners). The course will enable participants to:
- Understand the financial goals specific to business owners
- Recommend and implement strategies for segregating business wealth and personal wealth
- Implementation of strategies to attend financial goals, including business continuity
The course will use real live case-study approach, whenever possible to facilitate competency in the skillsets being taught.
More information of the workshop:
- This workshop will be conducted by Literacy Empowerment Pte Ltd.
- Participants will not be allowed to cross-jump for these sets of dates.
- Method of teaching – Virtual class with Instructor-led
- Qualifies for 28 CPD Hours
- Compulsory to have your own laptop with a stable internet connection